Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sorry I just had to vent

Hello lady,
Yes you, the one in the compact car that doesn’t seem to realize that the entrances into establishments are designed for the flow of traffic, one side for those leaving and one side for those entering. You happen to be right smack in the middle. I know you can’t hear me but I know you can see me. You looked over after hearing all the cars behind me honking. I am trying to enter but it seems that I have to wait for you to try to make an illegal left turn. I do not really want to drive into that gas station and pay $4.56 a gallon, but I need to, and I don’t appreciate waiting on your lazy ass. I know you can see me and hear all the horns honking but it’s too much effort for you to back up and pull over to your side. So sorry if I expect you to follow the rules and be considerate, I guess I forgot the world revolves around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment