Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Liberace

A lot of people have been PM’ing me on FB asking about Liberace. One day I decided to do some major cleaning. I opened all my windows and my front door which optimizes a good fresh air flow. I don’t have a problem leaving my front door open because
1 My neighborhood is great and my neighbors are even better. Many times they have seen my front door open and came by to make sure everything was O.K. – LOVE you guys!
2 We don’t really have many bugs here. No flies, mosquitoes. Mostly just June bugs and spiders. June bugs I find are funny, they seem to be quite stupid and if they ever make it into my home I just catch them and let them out. Spiders are killed on the spot, no jury, no trial.
O.K. back to my original statement. One day I was cleaning up in the kitchen but couldn’t hear my Roomba (he was not named at that time). Turns out, he had jumped the front doorframe and was heading down the sidewalk! If I hadn’t have caught him he could have been hit by a car. That’s when I decided to bedazzle him, name him Liberace and make him my personal slave. So for anyone thinking about getting a Roomba – I say yes, they rock, just don’t leave your front door open.

No comments:

Post a Comment