Monday, March 22, 2010

Toilet Paper

In your own home, sitting on the toilet in the middle of doing your business, you look up and realize there is no toilet paper.
#1 – What do you do? (Panic)
#2 - Who was the last one in here and why didn’t they replace the roll?
#3 - When you find out who it was, how can you get away with homicide and not get caught?
#4 – When you realize it was actually YOU who were in there last and didn’t replenish the roll what do you do?

My answer was to put a post-it note above the paper roll that reads “Replenish you Dumb Ass – so you won’t be stuck here again!”

2 comments:

  1. Carie, that is precisely why I have kids. I just yell real loud and one of them usually comes through for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yelled many a times! And now I keep extra rolls in a basket on the back of the toilet - the real bummer is when the basket is empty.

    ReplyDelete