Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My day just got better!

A friend came over to visit and she brought her jack russell terrier named “Jack”. When they arrived I had my Roomba (who I have named Liberace, he is now covered with rhinestones and will never try to escape again because if Dlisted ever got a photo of him he would be very embarrassed). Anyway, Jack came in, saw Liberace and had this “WTF” look on his face. Jack finally decided to check it out and followed it around for a while. He decided to get brave and hit it with his paw, well Liberace, as programmed, just turned and went in a different direction. This went on for about 15 minutes then Jack just sat down and gave me a look that said “Are you Fucking with me?”. I felt so sorry for him that I gave him my leftover chicken from dinner last night and turned off Mr. Liberace. Jack was a much happier camper after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment