Saturday, March 27, 2010

Once again Volume Control

Wouldn't it be great if there was a setting on your remote to automatically turn the volume off when a program goes to commercials?
My remote has 60 buttons (Yes, I counted them). I have no idea what half of them do. If there was a button to turn off the volume when annoying LOUD commercials came on I would be sure to read the manual and figure out how to use it! People have said “Just record the program, wait 15 minutes and you can just fast forward through the commercials”. Yes, I get that and have done it many times, however there are times I actually like the breaks. It reminds me of going to the drive in when they had intermission. You get up, get a snack, go to the bathroom or even check your email. The 3X increase in volume not only annoys me but I always worry that it may be annoying my neighbors as well. "Let's all go to the lobby, Let's all go to the lobby, Let's all go to the lobby to get ourselves a treat"

No comments:

Post a Comment